Why do you need these freebies?
(Click the link to read more about them, but don't order them - place a qualifying order and get them for free!!)
1. Loyalty Rewards (LR) Points = $10 of credit in your LR account! And that's on top of the percentage you're already earning. If you've forgotten, you earn more points the longer you stay part of the program. The very first month you get 10% back (that's unheard of!) and if you stay in it 4 months... you start earning 20% back. Stay on LR 1 year and you get 25% back in LR points!! So with this freebie - I get 35% back in LR points!
2. Vitality Drops - are the best electrolyte drop on the market! Most everyone needs to drink more water, and trust me, once you're addicted to the drops, you'll want more water! If Grapefruit/Bergamot isn't your flavor of choice... try our Lavender/Lemonade.
3. Thieves Hand Sanitizer - meets the FDA standards for killing 99.9% harmful germs and
is free from harsh chemicals that hurt your skin and your overall health.
Even more reasons...
When we lack something like motivation, we often look to our friends, family or co-workers who have what we want and then do our best to adopt their ways, thinking we'll get the same results. Sometimes it works. But not every personality type is motivated the same way. . .Read more...
Self-care is all about taking care of YOU, but it is not selfish if your motives are pure. The truth is that when we fail to care for ourselves, we give our friends, families, and the world a lesser version of ourselves. Less healthy, less active, less fun, less happy, less encouraging, and a shorter life span - these are just some of the results we get when we don't take care of ourselves. Our families and friends deserve better and for goodness sakes, it's no sin to admit, I want to enjoy life for my own well-being!
Self-care for your mind, body and soul helps you:
- feel better physically and emotionally
- look at the bright side, and count your blessings even when life is hard
- laugh and be silly more often
- have healthier...
We are back to busy, busy, busy, feeling stretched too thin and maybe a little bit bitter because we want to do eh-ver-re-thing - and we can't!
While it's true that mental health drastically fell during the pandemic, being too busy and the negative feelings associated with it, affect every circle of our lives.1
The 4 Circles:
1. Biological - your physical body - how it functions.
2. Psychological - your mind, your will and how and what you think.
3. Spiritual - your spirit - your sense of meaning and purpose for life, your core values & what guides/grounds you.
4. Social - your support system - connections to family, friends and others - how do you feel about these relationships.
Stress has clear connections to disease,2 can lead to depression, diminishes our fulfillment, may causeRead more...
It's spring!! And time to do that deep clean, but I know you care about your pets and family and don't want to have worry about their little paws1 absorbing chemical residue or your little one's2 hands and knees crawling on a freshly cleaned floor. Or, does your family abide by the 5 or 10 second rule . . .Read more...
Brain issues begin decades before any symptoms appear, so no one really knows if they are headed in that direction unless they get a brain scan. The best idea is to start changing your ways now! You will reap benefits beyond good brain health! And, if you or a parent are already in the throws of any disease, treatment will work better if in conjunction to the treatment you change your ways. So whether you are young or old, you will benefit from...Read more...
Indian medicine is known to have used black pepper to cure constipation, earache, gangrene and heart disease. Hippocrates, the father of medicine, also used pepper for similar treatments.
An article published in the National Institute of Health website says it does a lot more!Read more...