Why do you need these freebies?
Click the link to read more about them, then place a qualifying order and get them for free!!
1. Loyalty Rewards (LR) Points = $10 of credit in your LR account! And that's on top of the percentage you're already earning. If you've forgotten, you earn more points the longer you stay part of the program. The very first month you get 10% back (that's unheard of!) and if you stay in it 4 months... you start earning 20% back. Stay on LR 1 year and you get 25% back in LR points!! So with this freebie - I get 35% back in LR points!
2. Vitality Drops - are the best electrolyte drop on the market and the price is right! Most everyone needs to drink more water, and trust me, once you're addicted to the drops, you'll want more water! If Grapefruit/Bergamot isn't your flavor of choice... try our Lavender/Lemonade.
3. Thieves Hand Sanitizer - meets the FDA standards for killing 99.9% harmful germs and
is free from harsh chemicals that hurt your skin and your overall health.
4. Digize Essential Oil - the go to oil for all things digestive! It's the blend of powerhouse oils known to help every phase of digestion.
5. Thieves Chest Rub - Provides aromatic vapors that soothe nasal passages and supports healthy breathing.
FDA approved for:
6. Digest & Cleanse - If you prefer a capsule for digestive support, you will love this! With Peppermint essential oil, Caraway, Lemon, Ginger, Fennel and Anise, you'll have what you need for holiday feasts!
7. Frankincense Essential Oil - If I could only have one oil, this is what I'd choose! The most recent research regarding its use with cancer patients1 is enough!! But its effect on rheumatism, ulcerative colitis, irritable bowel syndrome, bronchitis, sinusitis and tumors2 as well as arthritis, cartilage degradation3 and psoriasis4 make it an oil, everyone should have.
And if I could have just one more oil, it would be Myrrh. Why? Well let's go back in time. . . clearly the three wisemen in the Christmas story knew the combo of the two oils was powerful! What we know now is that there is a synergistic effect when using the two oils together. An article in National Library of Medicine (NIH) says the combo produces "synergistic anti-inflammation, synergistic anticancer, synergistic analgesic, synergistic antibacterial, synergistic blood-activation".5
Whether you want to purchase essential oils for making scented pine cones or to improve your health, I'd love to help you!